Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Getting ready for the Craft Fairs!! Bookmarks




Hi, I'm getting ready for all those wonderful FALL and CHRISTMAS craft fairs going on locally. I haven't even got half of what I want to get done, and I'm tired already!! I thought I would share some of my items that I will have for sale at my table. As I get them made I will try to keep my blog updated with new items. Here are some cute bookmarks I made. I think they are great stocking stuffers for any age or gender. I laminated them to make them durable to last a long time.


These are for that little boy that loves robots!!
 Monograms are so hot right now,so I had to make a few of these.
 And who doesn't like black and hot pink!!!

2 comments:

Cathy said... [Reply to comment]

I have to get moving on craft fair stuff. I want to make some book marks like yours:)

Karon said... [Reply to comment]

These are fabulous - what a fab idea. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Post a Comment

>